In line with Government guidance, and in accordance with the request of our Bishop and the Archbishops, all services, events and activities at Holy Trinity Amblecote are now CANCELLED until sometime in the future. Please be in contact with the Vicar if you need to.
Latest message from Father Alan
· Monday to Saturday, Morning Prayer will be live streamed on our Facebook Group (Amblecote Parish Church) at 9am. Similarly, Evening Prayer at 5pm and Compline (Night Prayer) at 9pm. On Sundays, the Eucharist will be streamed at 10am, and Vespers at 6pm.You are welcome to join us.
Other services and events as publicised in the weekly notice sheet to be found on this website.
Prayer and worship more widely:
· It is anticipated that I and others will periodically record some acts of worship for distribution on CD to our more elderly members, and put up on Facebook and maybe WhatsApp for those who have this facility.
· A form of Daily Prayer, and other prayers will be posted out to church members as soon as they have been prepared.
· Remember the Daily Service on Radio 4 LW and DAB at 9.45am, Choral Evensong on Radio 3 at 3.30pm, and Sunday Worship on Radio 4 LW, FM and DAB at 8.10am.
Maintaining contact with members:
· This can be done using Facebook or Whatsapp (which has the advantage of video calls), by email, and by telephone.
Please let me know your mobile phone number if you wish to be part of a WhatsApp Group.
· The contact tree will be distributed using the known phone numbers and in accordance with your gdpr preferences. You cannot, however, prefer not to be contacted by your parish priest!
· A Newsletter will be produced and distributed by email and post.
More will become apparent in the days and weeks to come.
My hope for us all is that we do not get out of the habit of praying! And that we are still able to help pay the bills at church by maintaining our giving, however we go about this.
If you are able, check the church news page on our website periodically for updates.
Many of us are vulnerable to the virus, (including me). Within the constraints of the dangers, we will endeavour to keep in touch, and please do not feel that you are using up my valuable time by phoning me. Please leave a message if I am out, and I will call you back when I hear it.
With all best wishes
To visit our webpage which has direct links to the Church of England daily prayers